CitiGo is a tracking application for public transportation vehicles, which also provides mobile ticket features. Commuters get notified about the location of all public transportation vehicles, in real time, depending the traveler’s position. The app also provides mobile payment solutions.
- Smartphone app (Android) which sends user location to the software solution
- Front-end app (WEB server Admin application) to manage the features of mobile objects (mobile unit, assigned route, bus occupancy level and more)
- Backend App Server to calculate requests, expose APIs to the frontend and customers
- Database server to store objects
- Data Acquisition Server to collect and send the position of objects to the app server
- Local public transportation administration